Civey is the leading opinion tech company in Germany
We are at the forefront of a new generation of public opinion research. Instead of outdated methods we rely on digital technologies to pioneer high quality representative surveys in real time. Our vision is to enable everyone to access the results of our work.
More than 1,5 Million verified participants
We are pushing the boundaries of what is possible in measuring public opinion. Through our network of more than 25.000 web pages we constantly gather data while employing state of the art statistical models to deliver advanced insights. With 20 million answered surveys each month we run the largest opinion panel in Germany, with nearly every major German media outlet employing our data.
Now we are looking for you!
This is just the beginning. If you want to help transform the path of traditional opinion research and you live for new technologies, we are looking for you. You should have a confident, self-motivated and structured approach to new challenges, while aiming to higher standards than most. Sounds good?
Your Job: You are responsible for the full cycle recruiting process from beginning to end
- You will identify, engage, evaluate, and hire best candidates.
- You will constantly be collaborating with the hiring managers throughout the interview process developing attractive job descriptions, identifying candidates, managing each candidate’s experience.
- You will identify potential candidates to fill open roles, including passive candidates (Direct Search).
- You build up a talentpool and a personal network.
- You guide candidates through onboarding process till hire date.
- You participate on Employer Branding projects.
- You will evaluate of all the respective processes including the definition of KPI’s.
What we expect: You have excellent communication skills and a great understanding for different stakeholders
- You have three or more years of working experience as a Talent Acquisition Manager/ Recruiter.
- You have strong organizational skills.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German.
- You work result oriented and have a positive team-attitude.
We're offering more than just benefits
- Our values: we’re combining a conclusive business model with our vision to give all people access to high-quality opinion research.
- Internationality: our team is from China, Italy, Sweden, Germany, Vietnam and many other countries. But we like hanging out in Berlin.
- Personal development: we promise a steep learning curve and an opportunity to boost your career.
- Equality: We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage everyone, regardless of gender, nationality, sexual orientation, ethnicity or belief to apply to Civey.
- Fair deal: we’ve devoted ourselves to fairness and transparency - this is why we foster a culture of constructive criticism. In return, we ask for your full commitment.
- Good location: our office is in Kreuzberg by the canal.
- Training: we cover 90% of the costs of books, conferences and workshops.
- Exercise: we cover your gym contract.
- Team events: celebrate with your colleagues on a regular basis
- Drinks and fruits: free for everyone.
- Technical equipment: MacBook or Linux computer, noise cancelling head phones and more - we’ll provide you with optimal equipment.
- Ask-me-Anything: every employee can anonymously ask questions that the directors have to answer publicly.
- Clear structure: we have a proven feedback system consisting of stand-up meetings, review and retrospectives.
- Equity: we offer you to become a shareholder in Civey through our ESOP programme.
- Recreation: We offer 30 days vacation, flexible working hours, overtime compensation and home office if needed.