Civey is the leading opinion tech company in Germany
We are at the forefront of a new generation of public opinion research. Instead of outdated methods we rely on digital technologies to pioneer high quality representative surveys in real time. Our vision is to enable everyone to access the results of our work.
More than 1,5 Million verified participants
We are pushing the boundaries of what is possible in measuring public opinion. Through our network of more than 25.000 web pages we constantly gather data while employing state of the art statistical models to deliver advanced insights. With 20 million answered surveys each month we run the largest opinion panel in Germany, with nearly every major German media outlet employing our data.
Now we are looking for you!
This is just the beginning. If you want to help transform the path of traditional opinion research and you live for new technologies, we are looking for you. You should have a confident, self-motivated and structured approach to new challenges, while aiming to higher standards than most. Sound good?
Your Job: as a working student or as an intern you will become part of an excellent team
- You work closely together with our Data Scientists and Product Managers and support them in improving our current algorithm and developing new statistical features.
- You are responsible for keeping our data and methods up to date, to make sure they are a solid basis for the continuous improvement of our products. This includes research as well as empirical testing and validation of statistical concepts and hypotheses.
What we expect:
- You are currently enrolled in a graduate program with a strong quantitative focus (preferably statistics).
- You have sound knowledge of empirical research methods.
- You are a quick learner and find it easy to assess complex problems.
- You are familiar with performing data analysis with R, and you have first experience in working with SQL.
- You are experienced in data preprocessing and preparation.
- You like to work independently and you appreciate taking on responsibility for your own projects.
- Bonus: You already gained first work experience in the field of market or opinion research.
- Bonus: You have a background in political or social sciences.
What we offer:
- You will have a steep learning curve and be able to bring in your ideas at any time.
- Fairness is important to us. We offer you a 19.5-hour part-time job with flexible working hours and a competitive salary.
- Our values: We’re combining a conclusive business model with our vision to give all people access to high-quality opinion research.
- International: Our team is from China, Italy, Brasil, Germany, Vietnam and many other countries. Those who want can join our weekly German course.
- Equality: We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage everyone, regardless of gender, nationality, sexual orientation, ethnicity or belief to apply at Civey.
- Fair deal: We’ve devoted ourselves to fairness and transparency - this is why we foster a culture of constructive criticism. In return, we ask for your full commitment.
- Good location: Our office is located between Mitte and Kreuzberg, close to Moritzplatz.
- Training: We cover 90% of the costs of books, conferences and workshops.
- Exercise: We cover your gym contract.
- Good start into the day: We offer you a healthy breakfast and fresh coffee.
- Team Events: Celebrate with your colleagues on a regular basis.
- Technical equipment: We’ll provide you with the equipment you need to be able to work efficiently.
- Ask-me-Anything: Every employee can anonymously ask questions that the directors have to answer publicly.
- Clear structure: We have a proven feedback system consisting of stand-ups, review meetings and retrospectives.
- Recreation: We offer 30 days vacation and flexible working hours.
Please only apply via civey.breezy.hr
We’re looking forward to your application including a complete CV and salary expectations. Please only apply via https://civey.breezy.hr/.