Civey is the leading opinion tech company in Germany
We are the new generation of public opinion research, pioneering high-quality representative surveys in real time. Our vision is to enable everyone to know the world’s intentions.
Five Million have already signed up
We explore and push the boundaries of what’s possible in measuring public opinion. Through our network of more than 20.000 websites we continuously collect data and employ state-of-the-art statistical models to deliver advanced insights. With 5M+ registered users we run the largest opinion-panel in Germany and almost every large German media outlet is working with our data.
Now we are looking for you!
But this is just the beginning. If you want to take a part in a disruptive change in opinion research and your heart beats faster when it comes to technology, we are looking for you. You should have a confident and striving personality and be capable to structure your work on you own. Sounds good? Get in touch with us!
Your Job: You are responsible for the conceptional part of our statistical features
- As product owner, you are crucial for developing and refining our products
- Together with a data & statistics team of 7, you are responsible for managing the “from idea to production” process
- You are directly involved in choosing our methods. You ascertain that our methods are in line with scientific frameworks
- You thoroughly understand statistical models and methods and are able to lay out and explain them for our developers to turn them into code and scripts.
- You actively look for current trends in opinion research, keep an eye on methodological developments in this area and develop new concepts to apply state-of-the-art methods to our business model
- You support our Head of Data and Statistics with scientific co-operations and publications
What we expect: You are a great statistician and have first experience in Product Owning
- You have a MSc. in statistics or another subject with a strong theoretical emphasis on statistics
- You have 2+ years work experience in a statistical field
- Your strengths include a strong grasp of statistical theory and the ability to convey an understanding of use cases with varying degrees of complexity
- You have gathered practical experience in PMO or as Product Owner
- You are creative and recognise use cases for theoretical frameworks that go beyond academic textbooks. At Civey, we are breaking new ground in opinion research - we expect the same from you
- You are highly skilled in R and SQL
We’re offering more than just benefits
- Our values: we’re combining a conclusive business model with our vision to give all people access to high-quality opinion research.
- International: our team is from China, Italy, Sweden, Germany, Vietnam and many other countries. But we like hanging out in Berlin.
- Personal development: we promise a steep learning curve and an opportunity to boost your career.
- Equality: We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage everyone, regardless of gender, nationality, sexual orientation, ethnicity or belief to apply to Civey.
- Fair deal: we’ve devoted ourselves to fairness and transparency - this is why we foster a culture of constructive criticism. In return, we ask for your full commitment.
- Good location: our office is in Kreuzberg by the canal.
- Training: we cover 90% of the costs of books, conferences and workshops.
- Exercise: we cover your gym contract.
- Team dinner: celebrate with your colleagues every six weeks.
- Drinks and fruits: free for everyone.
- Technical equipment: MacBook or Linux computer, noise cancelling head phones, iPhone X and more - we’ll provide you with optimal equipment.
- Ask-me-Anything: every employee can anonymously ask questions that the directors have to answer publicly.
- Clear structure: we have a proven feedback system consisting of stand-up meetings, review and retrospectives.
- Equity: we offer you to become a shareholder in Civey through our ESOP programme.
- Recreation: We offer 30 days vacation, flexible working hours, overtime compensation and home office if needed.
Please only apply via civey.breezy.hr
We’re looking forward to your application including a complete CV and salary expectations. Please only apply via https://civey.breezy.hr/.