Civey is the leading opinion tech company in Germany
We are at the forefront of a new generation of public opinion research. Instead of outdated methods we rely on digital technologies to pioneer high quality representative surveys in real time. Our vision is to enable everyone to access the results of our work.
More than 1,5 Million verified participants
We are pushing the boundaries of what is possible in measuring public opinion. Through our network of more than 25.000 web pages we constantly gather data while employing state of the art statistical models to deliver advanced insights. With 20 million answered surveys each month we run the largest opinion panel in Germany, with nearly every major German media outlet employing our data.
Now we are looking for you!
This is just the beginning. If you want to help transform the path of traditional opinion research and you live for new technologies, we are looking for you. You should have a confident, self-motivated and structured approach to new challenges, while aiming to higher standards than most. Sound good?
Your Job: You are responsible for the process from “idea to production”
- As a Product Manager you will be responsible for the whole process from idea to production. Starting with the stakeholder kick-off, via setting up concepts and discussing designs, to finally write tickets for the developers.
- You will be a member of our Product Team and work closely together with our Lead Product Manager & Designer, our Lead Data Scientist and development team.
- You will work closely with translating the product vision into product features
- Your work will be seen by millions of visitors through our partners’ websites, including top German media outlets like Spiegel Online, Die Welt, Süddeutsche Zeitung, and a lot more
What we expect: You are great in bringing together ideas, business needs and technology know how
- You have at least 2 years of relevant professional experience as a product manager.
- You like working together with the business side as much as you enjoy discussing tech-issues with developers.
- You can organise and optimise processes with stakeholders in users, business, marketing, engineering and customer service.
- You are very familiar with agile methods like scrum and kanban.
- You have a strong interest in topics that compose Product Management: People, Design and Tech.
- You can create concepts, user stories, user acceptance criteria, data mapping and formal requirements documentation and you are familiar with A/B Tests.
- You have a strong understanding of programming. Experience in the use of Native Apps (iOs & Android) and experience working with external teams is a plus.
- You can easily understand and work on different abstraction levels. You should be able to constructively see the big picture all the way down to complex details of a feature.
- You are fluent in English and German.
We’re offering more than just benefits
- Our values: we’re combining a conclusive business model with our vision to give all people access to high-quality opinion research.
- International: our team is from China, Italy, Sweden, Germany, Vietnam and many other countries. But we like hanging out in Berlin.
- Personal development: we promise a steep learning curve and an opportunity to boost your career.
- Equality: We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage everyone, regardless of gender, nationality, sexual orientation, ethnicity or belief to apply to Civey.
- Fair deal: we’ve devoted ourselves to fairness and transparency - this is why we foster a culture of constructive criticism. In return, we ask for your full commitment.
- Good Location: our office is located between Mitte and Kreuzberg, close to Moritzplatz.
- Training: we cover 90% of the costs of books, conferences and workshops.
- Exercise: we cover your gym contract.
- Team Events: celebrate with your colleagues on a regular basis
- Drinks and fruits: free for everyone.
- Technical equipment: MacBook or Linux computer, noise cancelling head phones and more - we’ll provide you with optimal equipment.
- Ask-me-Anything: every employee can anonymously ask questions that the directors have to answer publicly.
- Clear structure: we have a proven feedback system consisting of stand-up meetings, review and retrospectives.
- Equity: we offer you to become a shareholder in Civey through our ESOP program.
- Recreation: We offer 30 days vacation, flexible working hours, overtime compensation and home office if needed.
Please only apply via civey.breezy.hr
We’re looking forward to your application including a complete CV and salary expectations. Please only apply via https://civey.breezy.hr/.